Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research
- Drucker, Peter. 1985. Innovation and Enterpreneurship. Harper Collins.
- Drucker, Peter and Jim Collins et al. 2008. The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask about Your Organization. Jossey Bass.
- Ries, Eric. 2011. The Lean Startup. New York, Crown Business.
- Rizvi, S., K. Donelly and M. Barber. 2012. Oceans of Innovation: The Atlantic, the Pacific, global leadership and the future of education. http://www.ippr.org/publication/55/9543/oceans-of-innovation-the-atlantic-the-pacific-global-leadership-and-the-future-of-education
- Christensen, C. 2011. The Innovator’s Dilemma. Harper Business.
- Gilbert, Clark G. and Eyring, Matthew J. 2010. Beating the Odds When You Launch a New Venture. Harvard Business Review. http://jakehuber.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/opportunity-reading-5.pdf
- Tushman, M. and O’Reilly, C. 2002. Winning Through Innovation: A Practical Guide to Leading Organizational Change and Renewal. Harvard Business School Press.
- Sawyer, K. (2006). Explaining creativity: The science of human innovation. Oxford: Oxford University Press.